We had a fun all girl craft day: with Dina, Lee-Ana, Rosie, Candice, Bergan and me.
Candice brought over some of her craft projects to give us ideas and the creating began!
We sanded and painted wood, cut out sayings with the Cricut, used scrap booking paper and a lot of modpodge.

Some of our finished projects.
Dina, Rosie and Bergan made flowers for little girls hair.....using a lighter (fire) to burn the fabric to make it curl.
Some finished flowers...
♥ Connie
We sanded and painted wood, cut out sayings with the Cricut, used scrap booking paper and a lot of modpodge.♥ Connie

5 comments:
Oh my heck, cute crafts. Wish, I were closer. I'd love to do craft day with the girls.
I am just speechless with all the things you do!
LeeAna was more crafty then we all thought!:) And doing hairbows with Dina was so great....miss her!
Thanks for this. I still have to finish mine... ;) Who knew that I would enjoy doing girly stuff. :) LOVE YOU!!! XOXO
There i am, busy running the cricut!:) I had a great time, thanks for having a craft day!!
Post a Comment