Time Out of Women came to Anchorage!
I was so excited when I heard Time Out for Women was scheduled to come to Anchorage this year. Last time they came was 3 years ago and I anxiously anticipated attending this great event again!The theme: Choose to Become
I truly loved and enjoyed the amazing music that was shared. I felt like it spoke to my soul. This beautiful woman, Jenny Oaks Baker, can make a violin sing and dance like I have never heard before. What a privilege to be able to listen to her perform.
There were so many great thought provoking quotes, but these are a few I'd like to share:
"Habit of Happiness, Think of yourself as a person and treat yourself as a friend." ~ Emily Watts
"Don't you dare be the only thing in your way." ~ Laurel Christensen
There is a special spirit and power when so many women gather, eager to learn and renew themselves and recommit themselves to "BECOME" what they choose. I was grateful for this opportunity to be involved with TOFW! Looking forward until "We Meet Again!"
While we enjoyed our wonderful weekend at TOFW, we also enjoyed each other outside the box. We stayed at a hotel, visited the Alaska Berry Chocolate Factory and had a fabulous lunch at Benihanas!
♥ Connie

5 comments:
Love my TOFW with you Connie!
I had such a good time and I'm so glad we all got to stay together!! Love all the pictures, especially the one of me and Berg jumping on the bed...glad you didn't post the other ones:) I came home with a lot of who and what I need to "Become" and loved it all!! Thakns for sharing this special weekend with me:) Love ya!
It was a special time. Thank you for helping me get there. I will always cherish these days.
What an amazing time and great memories!
This was a lot of fun and I really appreciate all that you did in order for us to share such a great experience together. You truly are an inspiring Lady and I love you! XOXO
Oh, and the picture of Candice and I jumping on the bed... ROFL!
Post a Comment