November 5th is a special day in our family. My dear Mom celebrated her 77th birthday this year. Isn't she beautiful! And I love this picture, taken this year at Lake Powell. At my parents age, you never think of one without the other! We love you, both!
And Rosie and David also celebrated their birthdays on November 5th. They enjoyed a sushi dinner.... their favorite. (This is actually a picture of them on their anniversary this year) And we love you both!
♥ Connie

5 comments:
WOW! What a busy birthday day!! We just spent the day with GGJOe and GGVar. . .the kids just love them-it's amazing they can keep up with my kids at their age! What troopers :)
Oh Happy Birthday Grandma Jo! Connie your mom is one of my all time favorite people in the whole world! From the first moment I spoke to her on the phone, I knew she was a special spirit! and look she has been keeping up with my 4 adorable OK grandkids today! What a lady...and papa Var is pretty nifty too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF THEM! It's still pretty crazy that Rosie and David have the same birthday. That is unusual. They are so cute! As are your parents!
Fun post!:)I'm so glad to share my birthday with 2 great people who I love!
It's been a while since I checked blogs but Happy birthday to Grandma Jo, Rosie and David!!!
Post a Comment