Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm Still Here!

I'm still here ... and there. November came and went by all too fast. We purchased a home, had Rick's birthday, Thanksgiving, our 34th anniversary and packed to move. I must say it was a BUSY November. With the move and all, I still have not found my camera. Maybe Santa will need to give me an early gift so I can start documenting life again.
Here it is near the middle of December and there are still lots of boxes to go through and put away. However, I did find my Christmas tubs and it was like an early Christmas last night as I opened them up. I haven't opened my tub stash for 7 years. I had so much fun with memories from Christmas' past. Now to make my home festive, while centering my Christmas thoughts and gratitude on my Savior.
♥ Connie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys bought a new house? That's awesome! Can't wait to see pictures. Where did you move to? Are you still close by your kids?

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

YAY to the great Novemeber happenings! Glad you found your Christmas goodies and that we got to have Christmas at your new beautiful home with loves ones. Love you!!! XOXO I will get doing my blog again soon, I promise. ;)