We got together for a lesson on quilt applique.
Candice, our mentor, had the pattern and told us what we needed. We planned a date and went for it! I was very apprehensive about this type of project, feeling my skills were not ready for such a stride....but lenghten I did!
How proud do we look? I ended up making 2, Rosie made 2, and Candice, the over achiever, made 4. Bergan... well, we are all still cheering her on...rofl!
♥ Connie

5 comments:
Oh my goodness...those are adorable! Now explain to me again why we can't be neighbors??? I feel like I am missing out on something when I read your posts! I have to admit, I have to work on a feeling of jealousy when I see all the fun you have with your girls! I would love to be able to do that too...I keep hoping and praying that we someday can all be a bit closer than 20 hours in opposite directions! Can you tell us what pattern that is...I have one similar but that is just so cute, maybe have to do that with my girls this summer when we are all together!
That was fun, thanks for being "brave" I knew you could do it!! You should be proud:)
I second the ROFL.
You guys are always doing such fun stuff!
Well, it must be nice to know how to sew. I need help. A LOT of help. ;) Very cute wall hangings. XOXO
Post a Comment